• 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM: Registration & Posters
• 10:00 AM - 12:15 PM: Presentations of 45 min. each from speakers
• 12:15 PM - 1:30 PM: Lunch & OPEN DISCUSSION
• 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM: Posters close. TOUR of BIOCENTER
Three Bay Area leaders in mass spectrometry have been invited to present their viewpoints on the rapidly expanding field of mass spectrometry and DMPK.
Special attention will be paid to the challenges, opportunities, and rewards that confront and confound users that require quantitation.
Each speaker will address the issues of mass spectrometry, DMPK, and quantitation from their unique perspective:
• How does a power user address the requirements of the pharmaceutical company? Click here for details
• How does a contract laboratory deliver outstanding results?
• How does an instrument vendor provide the tools to meet these challenges?
Attendees will be encouraged to ask specific questions to the panel as they enjoy a buffet lunch, provided by those happy people at Camille's Cafe, San Jose.
Bill Fitch, Principal Research Scientist, Roche Pharmaceutical Research
Bob Cunico, President, Bay Bioanalytical Laboratory, Inc.
Rohan Thakur, Marketing Director, Small Molecule Solutions, ThermoFisher Scientific
The San Francisco Bay Area Mass Spectrometry discussion group
The San Francisco Bay Area Mass Spectrometry (BAMS) discussion group was formed in 1980 to provide a regular gathering for people interested in mass spectrometry and allied topics. BAMS currently has a membership of about 280 individual and 20 corporate members, and meets 8-10 times per year for a midweek dinner and lecture. Meetings attract between 30 and 90 people