Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Save the Date!
Stanford University Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center
The NCI SBIR will host its second annual exclusive event designed to connect the strongest and most promising NCI SBIR companies with life science investors and strategic partners. This is a rare occasion for attendees to get a first look at some of the best early-stage oncology companies currently funded by the NCI, and to establish new collaborations.
Highlights of this full-day conference include:
- Presentations by emerging companies with innovative cancer-related technologies on the brink of commercialization. All companies presenting will be pre-screened by an independent panel of experts from venture capital firms, bio-pharmaceutical, and medical device companies.
- Private breakout sessions with featured companies to further discuss prospective collaborations.
- Meetings with NCI SBIR Development Center leadership to learn about the NCI SBIR Bridge Award, a unique $3 million funding opportunity to accelerate promising cancer-related technologies to commercialization.
- Keynote presentation, "Emerging In Vitro and In Vivo Diagnostic Technologies," by Sanjiv Sam Gambhir, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford.
- Private breakout sessions with the NCI SBIR Development Center staff to discuss funding available through the NCI SBIR program.
- Networking reception with other leaders in the life sciences and medical technology industry.
Prospective investors and strategic partners are to register at http://sbir.cancer.gov/investorforum/register.asp
View highlights from the 2009 Investor Forum